The advantages of the P5E end post are:
- Large “pull out” hole
- holes in the back for tensioning wires
- Holes at ground level for the base plate
- the base plate can be attached using a simple
- Hook brackets for chains can be attached (see accessories)
- Available in four thicknesses:
· for rows up to 80m row length use 1.65 mm thickness
· over 80m row length use 2.15 mm thickness
· over 150m row length use 2.65 mm thickness
. Please note: end posts must always be approx. 4 "-7" inch deeper than the first or the last row post.
Our end posts are available in 2 different types:
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG)
- Strip Galvanized (SG)
The open side of the end post must face the anchor point.
|Length (inch)||Depth (inch)|